- Donwload our flyer to get our schedule.
- Please be aware, the schedule of the Trois-Pistoles/Les Escoumins Ferry uses the 24-hour clock format.
- The Trois-Pistoles/Les Escoumins Ferry recommends that you make a reservation well before the date and time you wish to depart.
- You must arrive at the dock 60 minutes before departure, otherwise your reservation will be cancelled and given to someone else.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to departure on our internet site or by phone at no charge. You will be charged 40$ for each space reserved for cancellations within 24 hours of departure.
- You must pay your crossing on the ferry.
- The Trois-Pistoles/Les Escoumins Ferry may cancel some scheduled departures without notice in the event of adverse weather conditions or other circumstances beyond our control. Notice of any cancellations will be clearly posted on the home page of this website.
- Pets are allowed on the ferry, but must remain in a vehicle or in a cage on the vehicles deck.
- Web reservation can be done only for cars, bicycles, motorcycles, pick-ups, quads, quads side by side and Spyders. Send us an email at email@example.com with the details of your reservation for any other type of vehicle (Bus, Fifth Wheel, ...)!
- zzzCustomers are responsible for respecting their reservation. You may cancel your reservation on our website or by phone.
- Up to 24 hours prior to departure your may cancel with no fees.
- For cancellations within 24 hours of departure, a fee will be charged to your credit card, as mentionned in a confirmation message sent while creating your reservation.
- Departures may be cancelled at any time without notice.
Capacity of the ferry
- Capacity: 42 vehicles and 195 passengers
- Crossing time: 90 minutes
- Maximum height allowed: 4,2 metres (13 feet 9 inches)